Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Browne Lake!!

Its always a good time when all the family gets together. This year for the BIG camping trip we went to Browne Lake in the high Unitas. By the time we finally got there and everything set up it was just about time for dinner. The first and only wildlife that we seen was a small bull moose on Thursday night. Its really hard to see him because he was across the lake.

The Fish were jumping like crazy the whole weekend but they didn't like anything that we had to feed them.

Friday everyone just wanted to fish, so marshael and i decided to take that dogs out and run them with the four wheeler. We found this ATV trail that runs along the river. It was an old military wagon trail. We only went three miles but holy cow i don't know what they were thinking back in those day. Maggie would lay down in the river when we would have to cross it, I guess she was hot.

Saturday was quit the experience. We floated the green river just outside of flaming gorge. It is just a self guide. We were having a great time, we came upon the biggest rapid on the green river called the mother-in-law. The water run right a long a rock wall so we opted to stay more towards the middle what we didn't see was this rock until we hit it. We hit it side ways and sunked the boat half way under and threw everyone out but me because my foot got stuck in the boat. when i finally got my foot out i crawled up on the rock just when i did i heard marsh yelling for me. Ill admit it, i was scared, we all had life jackets on but i didn't dare jump because of the under tows and all the rocks that were around. Finally after about 15 minutes of boats just going passed, we were blessed that one finally stoped to help. We tried to get the raft but it would move, so i just used that rope and jumped and they pulled me to safety. I am truly grateful for Scott and Keith for stopping and helping. I have a bunch of bruises and a sprained ankle but ill take it just to be OK. They say its happens alot on this rock.

My little family that i am grateful for. I love you so much Marsh

Just the girls. Katie, Mom, Cari, I and can't forget Maggie

Everyone that came minus my uncle Joel he was setting up the camera and my mom was taking pictures.

All Because two people fell in love!Grandma and Grandpa Ramsdell, we are so grateful that they were able to come up.

1 comment:

  1. where's mom in the picture? I can't read your post need to change the color.Is everybody in the picture that was there?

    ReplyDelete